Enveloping aromas of ripened black fruits such as blackberries and plums, with hints of black fruit jam. Soft aroma of ink, liquorice and warm hints of cinnamon.
A very pleasant, warm and enveloping entry on the palate, followed by a slight tannic note and medium acidity. Mild bitterness that leaves the mouth a little dry, and with a very good persistence. It has a good correspondence between smell and taste.
18 - 20 ° C
- With first courses such as Orecchiette pasta with tomato sauce and ricotta cheese.
- Red meat dishes in general.
- Lamb and other grilled meats.
- Curry dishes and excellent with strong flavor condiments.
- Medium-aged cheeses and cold cuts.